Monday, September 27, 2010

The Secret Garden

I want to read this book again right now! I loved it!


See the girl? That's Mary right there. She founds the key and she goes in and look at it! Just trees like in the fall with no leaves. Then they made it good. What was the boys name? Oh yeah Dickon. They trimmed off all of the branches and planted new seeds and made it grow and then they named it secret garden.
Colin I don't remember but he helped the garden grow. Then it was a beautiful garden! After it was all old it became new. There was a bird named robin. My bird's name is Sweet Flyer and he always lands on the post and tweets to us. He's not a robin cause he doesn't have a red tummy.

2 comments:

Auntie Cambo said...

HAHAHA! Sweet Flyer sounds like an amazing bird Em :)

Unknown said...

Emmy i'm so glad you love this book! I loved it too when i was a little girl. I still read it all the time cause it's so good.