I loved this book. I readed it before. I know Laura still has her rag doll.
She has a big Sister named Mary, and a baby Carrie. And Pa and Ma. I really love it really much. And I know it's true. And that's the end of that one!
I know this one is true too! Laura was really alive! And Pa and Ma and baby Carrie. And they haded to ride away because there was too much people, to the Prairie. They liked living in the prairie.
Then there was a house in the ground! And she could run on top of the roof. And they got a new cow and it stepped on top of the roof and it went down down down into the house! And her Mother was inside when the cow stepped on the roof, and then Pa built a new hard roof.
Then Pa built a big wood house and they grew lots of wheat. But then the grasshoppers came and eated all of it! So they haded to grow some more. And then the grasshoppers were walking. They didn't look at all they just kept walking and walking and walking and walking and walking and walking and walking and walking and walking the end.



1 comment:
These were some of my favorite books when i was little too Emmy. I wanted to be Laura so bad. I wanted to live on the prairie in a little house and everything...in fact i still do!
Post a Comment