Thursday, November 4, 2010

Charlotte's Web


I love this one. I readed it right now today. It's just the end. The girl is named Fern, and has a pig named Wilbur. And the Goose is just named Goose. He doesn't get cut up! Because of Charlotte! I love it so much! When Charlotte died she had babies. Then three of them stayed in the barn with Wilbur and he loved them too. They were his new friends. 
Wilbur took it away. The baby sac. Templeton helped him. Then he dropped it down to Wilbur, and then when the carousel was getting taken apart Charlotte died:( But he didn't know that because he was far away now. Charlotte was his best friend because she helped him stay alive and sang him songs in the nighttime. 
The end. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you liked this book! I love it. Wilbur was some pig eh? Who was your favorite character?

Emmy said...

My favorite was Wilbur, because he's so funny!